Andy is officially out of his crib! I took it down on January 8. He absolutely hated it and wanted nothing to do with it. So I did what any mother would do - moved him to another room and totally messed up his sleeping schedule. Ha!
Will and Ben were sharing a room and Andy had his own room. Both Andy and Will don't like sleeping alone and Ben really needs restful sleep since school is very taxing on him. I decided to give Andy's room to Ben and let Andy and Will share a room.
It's been great for Ben. He loves having his own room. It's not been so great for Will. While Will and Ben shared a room - Will pestered the crap out of Ben. He would not let him go to sleep for anything. Well - guess what? It has come full circle, because Andy is doing to Will what Will did to Ben. And although it's a little payback for Will for making Ben miss out on all his precious sleep (yeah, right : ) - it's not been real pleasant for David and I. Will and Andy are our two wildest and they absolutely don't want to go to bed before 10pm. So everynight is a constant battle with them! And funny enough, wouldn't you guess .... Will wants Ben back in his room with him because Andy bothers him too much! You gotta love it!
So - for now, this is what we'll do. Soon we'll have an extra room (when we build David's office in the garage) - but I don't think we'll separate Will and Andy. They both like having the company. I just hope that soon - they decide to Sleep and Sleep Soundly .......
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment