I typically make you a handmade card on our Anniversary - but this year I thought I might do something different. What better way to tell you how I truly feel on our Anniversary then on our family blog - so one day our 3 sons can see how much their Mother adores their Father.
David, I have loved you since I was 20 years old. The first time my eyes caught yours at Gloria's Restaurant 15 years ago (January 9, 1995) - I knew you were the one who would steal my heart. I am so thankful that you accepted my phone number and called me. I was on cloud 9 to be with you! I felt like the luckiest woman in the world that you chose me.
That one phone call led to 15 years of wonderful memories. We have shared great memories, not so great memories, and sad memories. But through it all - you have remained my Prince Charming!
Thank you for loving me - unconditionally with your whole heart; for giving me three handsome boys that I pray someday turn into the gentlemen that I am so proud to call my husband; for working hard for your family; for sacrificing and compromising when you may or may not want to because you know it will please me and your sons; for being strong and patient when I am not; for believing in me and making my dreams come true whenever possible; for looking at me the way you do that just melts my heart; for making the worries of the day go by just by holding me.
You are an incredible man! A Gentlemen - in every sense of the word! You are my dream come true! I am truly thankful for every day that I get to spend as your wife and the mother of your children.
Happy Anniversary! I love you with ALL that I am!
Kate
You are an incredible man! A Gentlemen - in every sense of the word! You are my dream come true! I am truly thankful for every day that I get to spend as your wife and the mother of your children.
Happy Anniversary! I love you with ALL that I am!
Kate




1 comment:
Thank you David for the sweet card you gave me! You know how much I love getting them from you! Oh - and for reminding me that it was Enchilladas we met at and not Glorias. I always forget that : ) I love you!
Post a Comment