
My great friend, Grace, has met, fallen in love with and is now engaged to the man of her dreams and I couldn't be happier for her! I can't think of anyone who is more deserving than she is. She has had alot of hard times, loss as well as triumphs in her life .... and he is the greatest blessing for her. She is overjoyed and I am there with her!
The wedding date is set for July 10, 2010. And I, with all honor, will stand up for my great friend on the biggest day of her life and support her as a bridal attendant. I am so honored that she wants me to be a part of her special day. I, along with Cyndi and Rhonda, two more of her childhood friends will be there through all that planning this amazing day entails.
My biggest responsibility starts even before the big day (and has already started) - and that is as her wedding planner. Yes - wedding planner! A big job - but I am excited to be able to help her with every detail of her special day!
My third responsibility in her wedding is photographer. I obviously can't shoot all of her wedding (since I am in it), but I will shoot as much as possible and we will seek other ideas for coverage during the ceremony.
I am overjoyed and so excited for Grace and Doug! I can't wait for this day!
Congrats to my dear friend, Grace, and the man who gives her the glowing smile .. Doug!



No comments:
Post a Comment