Saturday, July 3, 2010

Grace's Bachelorette Party (1 of 2)....

My great friend, Grace, is getting married July 10 and I am in her wedding - standing up for her. I am so happy for her and so honored to be in her wedding.

And what wedding doesn't have a bachelorette party? Grace didn't want to do anything to crazy or wild so we had a 2 part bachelorette party. The first was just dinner out.... we headed to TGI Friday's - our normal gathering when we meet.

MEET MRS. LOWERY
Isn't she cute?

We had to pose, of course.
Chelsea (my neice was staying w/me so she came along), me, Grace (the Bride), Rhonda, and Kayla (Rhonda's daughter) 

Me and Grace : )

Chelsea and I : )

We had a fun time celebrating Grace and her marrying the man of her dreams!
Part 2 will be the day before the wedding for mani and pedi's. See you then!

No comments: