Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday William!

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I can't believe you are already 6 years old. I still feel like you are my baby (and I know I treat you that way sometimes too : ).

William, you are an incredible boy. You love unconditionally w/your whole heart (like mommy). You are generous and giving (like daddy). You put everyones needs above your own (like your daddy). You already have perfect manners (like your daddy). I know you will grow into the gentlemen that your daddy is and that pleases me. You are out-going, fun and social (like mommy : ). You have a fun spirit and sense of humor (like your PaPa). You excel at most physical things you do (i.e, riding your bike, roller blading, etc.). You are creative and artistic (like your daddy). You are sensitive and caring (like your mommy).

Thank you for always being so affectionate with me. I love that you are affectionate - 100% of the time. I am thankful that at night, you must hug and kiss me and tell me you love me before you go to bed. I love that about you. I love that you give me love for no reason at all. It melts my heart!

I love it when someone calls you Will and you say "It's William" so matter of factly. I am thankful that you are proud of who you are. I am proud that you are proud of your middle name (James) b/c "it's just like your PaPa."

We are thankful today (and everyday) for our special, sweet boy. You are a great blessing and we love you dearly!

Happy Birthday William!

No comments: