Wedding party w/Grace & Doug. Aren't we cute?
Today, my great friend, Grace married the man of her dreams in a beautiful afternoon ceremony. The wedding was perfect from every detail! It turned out so beautifully. I have never seen her so happy. I am thrilled for her and so excited for what life will bring her and her new husband.
Here's me and Grace. I love LOVE her so much!
Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day, Grace. I am honored!
David and I. Isn't my husband handsome?
After the wedding, David and I went to dinner with Misty and Nacho. We went to Desperados. One of MY favorite places. We had a great time! And then after dinner, David and I stayed in the Magnolia Hotel in downtown. Our neighbors kept the boys overnight (it was our Christmas gift) for us! It was the perfect day!






No comments:
Post a Comment