Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meet the Teacher Night

This school year is really exciting - because this year, Ben and Will are going to the same school. Will was able to get a spot at the Academy that Ben goes to - which is awesome! We LOVE our school! It is phenominal and was actually rated #2 in the state of Texas and #1 in North Texas. And we couldn't be more thrilled!

Ben is going into 3rd grade (wow - i still can't believe it) and Will will be starting kindergarten! It's going to be a fun year : )

Here's Ben and Will posing (reluctantly) for me : )
Excuse the hair - we still need haircuts : )

Ben - standing in front of his classroom list for the year

Ben and his friend, Aaron, in his classroom

Will's class room lists. Will wasn't up for much picture taking : (

Here's my sweet kindergartener standing near his classrom table : ) He didn't want me taking pictures of him in front of the other kids. I barely got this!
He was really nervous. He kept telling me how nervous he was and asking if he would see Ben during the day and if Ben was going to walk him to his class everyday. It was sweet and sad. I KNOW he'll be fine - but I am still worried!

Our school theme for this year....

Ben, Aaron and Will being silly ....

Ben : )

William : )

We have all of our school clothes, shoes, supplies - I have joined the PTA and we are ready for a fun, fun year. I'm excited they are both at the same school b/c it makes it easier for me to get involved .... which I plan to do alot!

Happy School Year!

No comments: