We went to Gloria's to eat (one of my fav's) and really had a great time!
Me and my guy.
I am the luckiest girl in the world! He's the greatest husband and bestfriend a girl could ask for.
Me and Misty.
She's one of my oldest and greatest friends. We've been friends since we were 7 years old.
I am so thankful for her and her friendship!
Doug and Grace (newlyweds : ).
I have known Grace since High School and really enjoy her.
So thankful she and her sweet hubby were able to come!
My Neighbors (Paula and Dave Guidry).
We are so lucky to have such great friends living right next door.
We see them often and really love spending time with them.
Me and Stephanie.
She was my boss (and friend) when I worked for CASA. So happy she was able to come.
I miss seeing her everyday.
Me and my sweets again : )
Misty and Nacho.
Nacho's gift to me was his handlbars. ha!
After Gloria's, we went to Weekends and had so much fun! I love LOVE these guys and am so thankful for each one of them.
Thank you guys for making my birthday so special! I love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment