Every year - I do a "Back to School Breakfast" in my driveway for the neighborhood kids who live around us. It's become quite a tradition! The kids ask if we are doing it as the school year approraches. It's a lot of fun for them and for me.
6 dozen donuts, 1 gallon of milk and 40 packs of orange juice
Me, Will and Ben are in our green "One World" shirts : ) Andy's on my lap. I forgot to get him a shirt : (
A few of the kids ....
I had 16 kids come and there's probably still about 5 missing. And these kids live on my street : )
We have a great neighborhood. Lots of kids to play. My kids have grown up with all the kids. It's really special!
It was a fun party with a great turn-out! We are ready for the new school year : )



No comments:
Post a Comment