Ben and Will had Fair Day today, so David and I were excited to be able to take them while Andy was in school. We don't get much of an opportunity to spend time with just the two of them. Andy's in a different school district so his school's Fair Day is actually on Wednesday.
Since I had already taken the boys (on Sept 26) - we had done a lot of the traditional State Fair stuff already. So we just hit a few spots and mainly ate Fair food and played games : )
David & Ben eating the traditional Fletcher Corndog. Yum!
and Will being silly : )
Smile boys : )
Will didn't want a corndog ...... well, at first! He ate most of his daddy's....
Trying to get a family photo (minus Andy : )
Me and two of my sweeeeet boys (Ben & Will)
David, Ben and I
(Will's taking the picure. My boys love using the camera : )
David, Will & I
(photographer: Ben : )
Me & David.
Oops, David's still eating. haha!
In the carshow now....
Ben on the four-wheeler
Ben on the four-wheeler
Will on the four-wheeler
We had a great day at the Fair - as always! We all love it so much! The boys played a couple of games and rode a few rides. They each won a stuffed animal (Will a banana and Ben a blue dog). It was a fun day!








No comments:
Post a Comment