Tuesday, October 5, 2010

William and his love for costumes!

William got the werewolf costume as his Halloween Costume and then the Rock and Roll Dead Guy (?) for letting us leave the Fair yesterday and not having to play anymore games or ride anymore rides. Blackmail you think? Oh yes!

Everyone who knows Will - knows he loves LOVES costumes. I was cooking dinner, and Will comes in and asks me for my camera. I think "Unsupervised w/my camera. Are you crazy? Uh .... no!" So I go in to see what he wants to take a picture of and this is what I find.

He had dressed his costumes and made them into people. I, tell you, my boy has got quite the imagination. He's so creative!


Ben on the bed playing his DSI and the costume people on the floor while William watches TV (not pictured).



Here's a few other pictures of Will in his costume.

Wolf wants a kiss from Daddy : )


and Wolf is very tired ... needs sleep : )


William is a blessing for sure. His personality really is a joy! I love my boy so deeply.

No comments: