I managed to bribe the guys to get them to let me 'try' and take some photos. And even a bribe didn't guarantee me a long attention span. Benjamin would not smile and there was a father and son fishing in the pond next to us and they were much more interested in that instead of having their picture taken. They would give me this cheesy "cheeeezzzzz" while looking at the father/son fishing.
I am not 100% happy with these - but they'll do. They can fill the blog and I'll try again later to fill my wall frames.
Will, Andy and Ben
Ben, Andy and Will
David thought this would be cute. Didn't totally work - but it is cute : )
Andy, Will and Ben
David's arm is in this one. He's holding the light meter. My settings weren't quite adjusted yet - but they were all sitting together - so I snapped the photo. Not great exposure - but all 3 of my boys looking at me : )
Andy, Ben and Will
Andy
Ben
Will
Ben and Andy
Sweet boys!
Will, Ben and Andy
Remember the cheesy "Cheeeezzzzz" I mentioned? Will and Andy have it down : )
Remember the cheesy "Cheeeezzzzz" I mentioned? Will and Andy have it down : )
Andy
Andy and Ben
Ben
My boy is 8! I can't believe how big he is. I wish for time to slow down .....
My boy is 8! I can't believe how big he is. I wish for time to slow down .....
I don't like the shadow on this one - but Ben looks sweet : )
Will
Andy
Will
Andy, Will and Ben
I am alittle worried about my Christmas card I will have to soon make. I hope to catch them in a much more cooperative state or it may be bribe time again : )





















No comments:
Post a Comment