Friday, December 17, 2010

Andy's Pre-school Christmas Party

Today was Andy's party and he was pretty excited. I am the room mom, so I got to coordinate the party (which I love to do!). It was alot of fun and I started planning weeks in advance. I wanted to make this as special as I could for the kids. Didn't want to forget anything.

Here's their stockings (made by their teachers). I brought a tree for them that was totally cute and a big hit. It is cardboard, and it's like 5 feet tall, from Oriental trading. It was so cute and the kids loved it. I will put it in my attic and save for years to come : )

Party decorations before the kids came back from Stretch n Grow.

Chick-fil-a chiken nuggets, fruit and a Capri Sun ... Yum! 

Andy wearing his reindeer hat we made and enjoying his lunch : )

Andy w/some of his friends : )

Me and my sweet boy : )

Andy, you are supposed to stand in front of the tree - not behind it.

There we go......

Me and Andy again : )

Andy and his class. If you notice, Andy is behind the tree. He would not stand in the front of it. I almost excluded him b/c I couldn't get him to pose for me. Luckily - I snapped as he poked his head out.

 Decorating his cookie. Fun! And not as messy as I had thought : )

 We have so many involved parents - which is awesome. I love that!

"Can I eat this?"

The party was great fun and a great way to end the year at his school. His teachers, the kids and the parents are all so awesome. We can't wait for next year :) See you January 6!

No comments: