The PTA generally handles all the food and crafts. They had a Krispy Kreme donut and juice. Very yummy!
WILL'S PARTY
Our room mom already had the food on the table when I got there. Yea Jennifer! : )
Kids came in .... here's Will trying very hard not too look at the camera : )
Come on ... one picture, please!
Me and Will ... or an attempt : )
Will and his bestfriend, Conner : )
Will being silly : )
more silly : )
Will eating : )
A little Christmas Bingo. Big Fun!
This is a bulletin board outside Will's classroom. Thought it was cute : )
BEN'S PARTY
I got to Ben's classroom after he had already finished his donut and juice. He ate it all so I guess it was Yummy!
Ben's class played Wheel of Fortune. See Ben towards the back on the left. They had lots of fun.
We brought gifts for the teachers, principal, etc. So I took Ben and Will out of their parties for a few minutes separately to hand out their gifts. Here's Ben handing out his : )
Will's bestfriend is Conner and Ben's bestfriend is Caleb and Conner and Caleb are brothers. It works out pretty great, especially when we do playdates. B/c Conner and Caleb have a younger sister that is Andy's age and they like playing together.
Will, Conner, Ben, Caleb
Me, Ben and Will



No comments:
Post a Comment