Today, my Nanny was released for the nursing home. She went into the nursing home, on her death bed. And now, my 95 yr old grandmother has been released. She still has pancreatic cancer and they aren't treating it (b/c of her age), but she's living w/it. The hospice nurse will come Monday - Friday to take care of her, and family will fill in the rest. The infection she had in her lungs is cleared. She is alert, sitting up, and doing well.
 |
| I got this photo from my cousin, Hollie. Doesn't she look cute? |
I am truly in amazement at how much of a fighter this woman is. The nursing home nurse told me "your grandmother is a fighter and she has a will to live." That .... she does.
Who knows - maybe we'll be celebrating her 100th birthday!
I love you Nanny - so very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment