Monday, February 14, 2011

Andy Valentine Program and Party

The kids always do some type of little Valentine Program for Valentines Day and a few other special occasions. It's always really really super cute. Since Andy goes to school Monday - Friday, he got to participate in the program two times instead of just one : )

Here's the program for the event



Here's his first performance. He's on the front row in the red shirt w/black stripe. I was really surprised, b/c he did really well. With Ben and Will - they would usually just sit and stare at me : )



Here's his second performance. It was pajama day. He was superman. He did really well again. So proud of my little man : )



Since I am room-mom for Andy's class, I am in charge of parties and class activities.We got lucky and Valentines Day actually fell on a school day. We have all the parties send money and we did Chick-fil-a for the kids instead of having them bring their usual lunch. It's a real treat for the kids and the love it.

Andy's on the right side of table in white shirt - looking at camera : )



And what party isn't complete w/o a little sugar. Cute cupcakes from Tom Thumb : )


 Andy really enjoyed his programs and so did I. His party was fun and a really special treat for the kids. I love our school, our teachers and the staff so much. They are such a great team and really genuinely love the kids.

No comments: