Yesterday, they fought, played xbox, fought, watch tv, fought, played games, fought .... big fun! I think snow days are God's way of punishing Stay at home mom's : )
They went outside for about 20 seconds and I did too - to take some pictures.
Ben and Andy enjoying the ice : )
Andy : )
Will all bundled up :)
Ben and Will
Playing basketball across the frozen puddle that's usually between ours and the neighbors house (if it rains)
And now today, we have another Winter Weather day! Snowed/Iced in worst than yesterday. And so ... of course, the schools are closed. And on top of that - we have been having rolling blackouts since 6am this morning. They last about 15-30 minutes, but come every hour or so. Apparently w/the low temperatures, the generators are overloaded.
Thankfully, today the kids are entertaining themselves - so far. I just hope soon this ice will melt, the temperatures will go back to normal temperatures and we'll be able to get out of this winter mess.



No comments:
Post a Comment