Monday, February 14, 2011

Letters to my Valentines

David,

I don't feel like Valentines Day is for married couples - your anniversary becomes your Valentines Day : ) And actually you and I don't need a special day to tell each other how much we mean to one another. But I love any excuse I can get to let you know how much I cherish you and our life together. What can I say? I am the luckiest girl in the world. You are my Prince Charming - my dream come true. I have loved you since I was 20 years old and I know I will love you for the rest of my life. Thank you for giving me the wonderful life that you have. Life seems to always be crazy and busy for us - but I love that I can look at you, or rest in your arms and feel like everything is perfect. There's never a day that goes by that I am not thankful and honored that you love me and our boys. You are the greatest Valentine a girl could ask for. I love you with all that I am, my dear sweet, handsome, sexy, husband : )

Lo

David and I in October 1995. A few months after we met.
Look how young we are : ) I was 20 and David 30.
Picture courtesy of Roy Adair :)
We were at his house about to go to the Halloween Party in Oaklawn.
----------------------------------

Ben, Will & Andy -

From  the first moment I looked at you and held you in my arms, my life has been forever changed and forever wonderful. I love you more than all the stars in the sky and to the moon and back. You are all the greatest gifts a mommy could ask for. You make me the happiest, most proud mommy in the world. Thank you for the honor of being your mommy. You are my forever Valentines, my sweethearts, my sweet boys .....

I love you,
Mommy

---------------------------------

I am so blessed today, and everyday. I not only have one Valentine who loves me so completely ... I have 4. I love you guys and am so proud of our little family.

Here are my special Valentine Gifts for my Boys. Each of the boys got a pillow pet, a balloon, and some candy:

Will

Ben

Andy 

This is a flower that Ben made for me. It was so sweet of him. It really was quite creative.
Love my Valentines!

David and I don't usually do Valentines Day gifts. We celebrate all year long :)

Happy Valentines Day to my four boys! I love you with all that I am.

No comments: