Sunday, December 20, 2009

2009 Christmas Card

Usually every year I know what I'm going to do months (sometimes a whole year) ahead of time. But this year - I just really had nothing. I had no fun, creative ideas and really couldn't decide what I wanted to do. We took some photos of the boys playing in a 'rock band' and thought we would use those, but I just really didn't feel it. Here's a few of those....

Here's Andy and Ben...
I couldn't find these on my computer - so copied them off of David's facebook.


And Will....
I got this hat in New York. I thought it was totally cool and fit Will's personality to a tee.


I think I had decided not to do a card (almost), and then I got the coolest card ever from my girlfriend, Michi. And suddenly I had an idea. I took the boys down to the creek by my house and let them just walk around and play. No pressure at all! Just have fun and maybe mommy will snap a few pictures! So that's what we did. From that, came our Christmas card!

Front of card....


back of card....


If you didn't get a Christmas card from me, and you want one - please make sure I have your address for next year and I'll be sure and get one out to you.

No comments: