The boys are so excited about Santa coming tonight that they can't sleep. We got a little snow flurry - so it made it real for the boys and made it feel like Christmas!
Ben wrote his letter to Santa. He wants his own computer.
I think this is the last year that we can have the 'magic of Santa' with Ben. He suspects something is up. It began last year - but we were able to change the subject and not address it. We didn't really address it this year - it was just known - I guess. I think he knows - but still wants to believe.
My 3 Christmas Boys. Of course - always in their undies!
Next year - I'll have to put pj's on them :)
Will holding snow in his hand. The boys were so excited about the snow.
Leaving cookies, milk and our notes for Santa.
We tracked Santa on Google Earth so we could see when he would be near our house. The boys loved this!
The boys outside playing with the little bit of snow we got. I had to block out the boys b/c of course .... they are in their undies! Next year - CLOTHES!
Boys are in bed and now it's time for Santa to Come!
Ben got his computer and a few xbox games; Will got a keyboard, xbox games and some toys; Ben and Will got an electric guitar; Andy got a kitchen and some toys.
Ben got his computer and a few xbox games; Will got a keyboard, xbox games and some toys; Ben and Will got an electric guitar; Andy got a kitchen and some toys.
Merry Christmas to my sweet boys and my wonderful Husband who works hard to make it all possible for them! I love you guys!




No comments:
Post a Comment