Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day Walk!

The boys babysitter, Jamie, is home for Christmas and the boys love LOVE spending time with her. She was able to babysit them once and came by a few times to spend time with them. She and Jenna (her sister) came by on Christmas Day to give the boys some yummy homemade cookies and take them for a walk.

I had Jamie take my camera (which I often do) because I love seeing my boys from someone else's perspective.

Ben, Will, Andy, Kuma (my dog), with Jenna

Andy

Will, Andy and Ben standing in front of our neighbor's HUGE Tigger decoration!

Will....

Andy....

Ben....

Andy is walking with Jamie - holding her hand. So, so precious (although he looks alittle tired : ) ....

I love these photos. But mostly, I love that Jamie loves my boys so much. She truly loves spending time with them and it makes them feel so special.

Jenna, Jamie, Ben, Andy, Will (and Alvin!)

The boys and I will be so sad when the time comes and she decides to get a 'real job.' We will miss her terribly!

I feel so lucky to have been given Jamie for my boys. We are so thankful for she and her family - the Herings. Pastor and June Hering are definitely models that I look up to. They are extraordinary parents with four extraordinary children. It shows in Jamie and her siblings what great parents the Herings truly are. I aspire to be just like them....

No comments: