12/9/09: Andy was laying on the couch next to me - minding his own business. And my dog, Kuma, decided she wanted to lay on the couch too (which she always does). So she jumps up between us ... I'm thinking to lay down next to me. But then goes behind Andy and lays down - which in-turn, knocks him off the couch. When Kuma jumped up on the couch and moved toward him - I grabbed my camera because I couldn't believe she did that. But by the time I came back, Andy was falling off. He was laughing - he thought it was funny and wanted to do it again.
12/21/09: He got a haircut - which he badly needed. His hair was so long that it was over his eyes. I had to take him to the doctor, and the haircut place was on the way home. I wanted something to do with him - so I decided a haircut was the perfect outing. He loves LOVES getting his haircut.
I couldn't get him to look at me and smile. That would of been way to easy : )
So then he started blowing bubbles at me... nice, huh?
Yes, and so cute!
12/29/09: Will and I were out having mommy/Will time and I found these pj's for Andy. I had already bought him one pair of footed pj's that he absolutely loved. In fact, he loved them so much - he wouldn't part with them long enough for me to wash them. I found these and buzz lightyear on sale. I couldn't believe how cheap and oh - so cute!
Isn't he cute? Adorable! I am not sure what super-hero this is. Sorta looks like 'the Incredibles.' But definitely too cute to pass up. He still sucks a pacifier (unfortunately) - we are working on getting that away. And he still carries this blue blanket that my girlfriend, Miesa, gave him when he was born. Yep - 2 1/2 years and has carried it EVERYWHERE! The combination of the blanket, pacifier,
and this pillow (from Ikea) .... make up his "baby".
12/30/09: Andy takes about 5 baths a day - literally. I think he has excema or dry skin. But he gets 'itchy' and starts saying 'I'm itchy, I'm itchy - I need baths' and off he goes. So here's one of the many....
Him posing for me : )
and again..... my sweet boy : )
We are also working on potty-training. Which I will spare you of and not show pictures : ). He's doing really well. He does #1 on potty and goes by himself when he needs, but still needs diapers for #2. Very normal boy behavior! I'm excited for him and he's excited for himself! He wears underwear during the day and diapers at night, and the occasional pull-up just to do his business : )









No comments:
Post a Comment