Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Reunion of Great Friends...

Facebook has really been alot of fun. It has helped me re-connect with friends that I have known for almost 30 years as well as friends from all walks of my life.

There's one group in particular that I was able to re-connect with that I have known since I was 7 years old. Suzette, Kerry, Misty, and Brad. We grew up living in the same park.

Here's a photo of -some of us- from our childhood. I don't remember how old we were here - and I think this was Christopher's birthday party. In this photo is my dad, Christopher, me, Misty, Suzette and Ceresa (sadly, she passed away this year).


We had a get together at On the Border, in Mesquite. It was so great to see everyone after all these years. I must say - everyone still looks basically the same. We haven't aged much at all : )

  This is us now... Suzette, Kerry, me, and Misty....


Me and one of my greatest friends, Misty...


Kerry, Me, Suzette, Misty and Brad


Suzette, Me, Kerry, Misty, Michelle (we met her in 7th grade, I think), Suzette's husband, Tracy
(he lived in the park next to ours), and Brad



Hopefully we can have annual get-togethers with everyone. Brad lives in VA, so he comes once a year. But the rest of us all live here in the area, and do actually get together often.

No comments: