Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Andy's First Day of Preschool!

Andy started preschool today at his school. He was very excited last night. But then this morning - not so much. You should of seen his little face. He looked as though he had lost his best friend. My heart was breaking. He did really well though when I dropped him off. He was very brave!


He was so proud of his Buzz Lightyear Backpack and Lunchbox.

Andy's cubby for his backpack

Andy talking to one of his teachers

Sweet boy .....

Me and my boy ....

He's in the young 3's class and he's going M-F. I think he'll do great and have so much fun. They go to music, motor lab, stretch -n- grow, chapel, recess .... lots of fun!

I picked him up from school and he was so happy. He just kept telling me he had a good day and that he had homework : ) SOOOOOOOO cute!

No comments: