Monday, September 6, 2010

Gene Roberts for Judge!

Me and my boys; Will, Ben, David, Andy, me and Kuma : )

I am so honored to display this sign in my yard! I worked for Gene (when he worked as an attorney for SettlePou) several years ago as his Paralegal. What an extraordinary man to work for! You know all those words you casually throw out to describe someone? Well they truly fit Gene. He is kind, considerate, honorable, trustworthy, patient, giving). I could go on and on. Really, I could.

When I got a message from Gene saying he was running for Judge, I thought to myself "Now this makes sense." Having Gene as Judge would give the Judicial System so much Integrity and Honor because that is what Gene stands for.

The Elections are November 2 and I will definitely be at my polling location voting for Gene! We couldn't have a better Judge of the 44th District Judicial Court. My family and I are honored to support my Dear Friend, Gene in this campaign!

Good Luck to you Gene! I am so proud of you and will support you all the way!

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

No comments: