The boys and I had plans to go to the Fair with my mom and my brother (Christopher). But since my mom had just gotten out of the hospital and Christopher wasn't feeling well and David had plans w/his golf buddies - I went alone. I promised the boys I would take them, and they were so excited. I couldn't not take them.
They were so excited that the night before the Fair, they cleaned their rooms, and the living room to make me happy about taking them : )
Walking into the Fair - we stopped for a quick photo opp : )
Will, Andy and Ben
more photo opp's ....... Will, Andy & Ben
Visiting Elsie & her calf ...
Ben & Will
Ben & Elsie
Ben, Andy & Will eating Fletcher's famous corndogs! Yummy!
Andy
Will enjoying corndog
In the petting zoo .....
The boys trying to feed the giraffe
Will, Andy & Ben feeding the animals
Andy & Ben
Andy, Will, Ben and I : )
Watching the Kids Cowboy Round-up. I forget the name of it. But the boys love it.
They usually participate in it every year, but this year we watched.
The boys (reluctantly) w/the Ferris Wheel in the background
Big Tex Sand Box = rest time for mommy and fun for the boys
Will, Andy & Ben
Andy
Will digging a HUGE hole : )
Will, Ben and another little boy : )
Tractor Time .... Andy playing
Ben driving, Will in the back, and Andy trying to get in
Andy loved this! It's a bigger version of HIS own John Deere Tractor
Will, Andy & Ben
Ben is getting interested in Photography. He wanted to take a photo "a better one than mine" ..... I love it!
Two shots, two different perspectives
We rode the tram around the Fair to get a break and to see the Fair.
Andy was wiped out. He took a little nap.
The boys got Lemon Chill's ... Ben
Will, Andy and Ben
Ben & Andy in front of the Statue of Liberty
Photographer: Will
William.
He, of course, couldn't stand in front of it - he had to climb on it. That's my boy : )
He, of course, couldn't stand in front of it - he had to climb on it. That's my boy : )
We got to the Fair at 11am. The boys immediately started asking to stay for the parade. I wasn't going to stay that long. But as you know... time slips away - and here we are .... waiting for the Parade.
Behind us was a very big speaker - playing music VERY loudly. The boys loved it and were dancing the whole time : )
Ben played a basketball game and won a basketball. He was pretty excited!
We had a great day at the Fair! It was a beautiful day! It started out pretty cool and then got a little warmer. The perfect fall day! It was a long day for sure. I am not sure I would take the boys alone again, but I am glad we went. I left home w/three energetic boys and came home with three, very tired boys. I would say that's a successful day.






No comments:
Post a Comment