I decided to do Black Eyed Pea. They actually do a kids version of a Thanksgiving Dinner for $3.99 - which is amazing and was a ton of food for them. Unfortunately, the kids really didn't dig it. I don't think any of them ate the turkey or the stuffing. SO ..... definitely remember for next year - no Thanksgiving Dinner.
We played a game of pin the hat on the turkey. The kids really like that. Big fun!
I missed Andy's turn. He went first. He's sitting down in the brown shirt w/yellow lion on it.
Actually, the little girl taking her turn, he says - is his girlfriend : )
Andy doing his 'party pose' : )
Andy's classmates and his two awesome teachers
Mrs. Lisa & Mrs. Tammi. Love them! Such great teachers!
Andy eating his HUGE Thanksgiving Meal.
I think all he ate was the mac-n-cheese.
The whole class enjoying their meal together, our teachers and a few parents. We have got a great group of parents in our class this year.
The party was alot of fun and the kids enjoyed themselves. It was a great way to start our Holiday w/our friends.
Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:
Post a Comment