Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Big Boy ...

I have been sick all weekend with the flu or a virus like the flu and have been in bed most of the weekend. We are out of a few essentials (diapers, eggs, etc) and so I asked David to go to the store and I told him I would get up and take care of the boys. Ben came in my room and said "You can stay in bed mom - I will take care of my brothers." I said "Really? In exchange for what?" He said "Nothing. I know you are sick." I told him thank you and how proud I was of him. So - David left and Will and Andy came into my room. Ben came and got them and said "Boys, Mommuy is off-limits to you. If you need something - ask me. And if you are good - you get a ring pop when daddy comes home."

Sweet boy!

No comments: