I was gone for a couple of hours and came home and all the boys were still awake and had been very busy(not in a good way). Apparently, while I was gone - Daddy was playing lots of Halo Reach on the xbox, and even kicked Ben and Will off, which meant that Andy was unsupervised. If you have a 3 yr old or have been around one - you know that's never a good idea.
Here's what I came home too....
The paint on the wall "Ben Rocks" is my doing. I need to paint his room (since we recently closed it in) - so I wrote Ben some notes, but the writing and the drawings on the wall .... all ANDY! Thankfully, I hadn't painted this room - or I would be a little more unhappy.
And that's not all .....
I had just bought Will and Ben a new down comforter from Ikea. And Andy had fun w/the markers on Ben's..... Oh joy!
He also got into one of my drawers in the kitchen and got a small thing of car paint out and painted his hands, and my bedroom wall. Lovely, right?
And what was David's response "Andy was so bad, he wouldn't listen." Yeah .... I could imagine since he had no supervision and he was bored and trying to find ways to entertain himself..... he was bad! Yeah - hard to get on to Andy, when he's just doing what comes natural to a curious 3 year old.
What's the lesson here: Always supervise Andy, and next time I go somewhere - take the xbox controllers w/me.



1 comment:
No blood - I'd say it was a success!
Post a Comment