He had a ton of fun and really enjoyed the game. He plays basketball at home w/the neighborhood kids and they have taught him pretty well.
His first game was a great game and really close. The final score was 17 to 13. The other team won in the last few seconds. His second game was also a great game and really close. The final score was 16 to 15 and their team won! Yea Ben! Thankfully Ben isn't a competitive kid - so he was happy either way. He just likes to have fun.
We were excited about his Jersey Number .... 23! All who know us - know that's our family number. All of our birthdays (except Ben) are on the 23rd. Ben was due the 23rd, but was in a hurry to come out and was born on the 20th. Also, one of Michael Jordan's numbers were 23. Ha! I only know that information b/c my great friend, Eric's, cousin use to think he was Michael Jordan. Ha!
These photos are from the first game. I actually didn't go to the second. I stayed home w/Will and Andy.
That's Ben (#23), getting a pep talk from his coach in the blue shirt.
Ben's in the middle w/his sports googles on, drinking water ....
David, Will and Andy watching the game .... or fighting over David's phone : )
He played the first 3 quarters and sat out the last one.
He has games every Saturday in January and February. I am glad we signed him up. He seems to be really having a good time and loves the sport. His coach is great and really does well with the kids. I think it's going to be a good season.



No comments:
Post a Comment