Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Day!

We were predicted Snow in our area and the kids couldn't wait for it to come in. They were so excited. Finally, the snow started falling and they were out the door. They had so much fun in the snow - for a little while until they realized snow meant COOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD!

Luckily they have rain boots - so that was good. But they don't have gloves for snow. I will have to get them some so that next year - if we get snow - they'll be able to play in it longer.

Will, Ben, Andy and a girl from across the street.
And Kuma : )



Ben chasing Will w/the BIG snowball


Andy : )



Will, trying to figure out how to get the snow off : )


Will, throwing some snow balls .... 


 Don't you love his hat? I got it in Battery Park in NYC. So fitting for him : )



Poor Will got hit in the face w/a snow ball and his hand got a small cut somehow in the snow.


Andy .... little more snowball rolling.
Will's eyeing someone : )


The boys had a great time in the snow. David took them out - I stayed inside. Mommy hates the cold.

Mommy cleaned the wet floor and the tons of wet clothes that got dropped at the front door. The snow is fun for 5 minutes, then I'm ready for it to go. I wonder how my mom dealt w/that. I should ask her.....

No comments: