My girlfriend, Angie, and her family, sadly, will be moving to California this summer. Her husband's job is transferring them there. So, we are trying to get together as much as we can now before they move. With family committments and everything else in our lives - it's tough, but we do the best we can and try and make it happen as much as we can. It will be sad for both of us when she moves. We have become really good friends and it's hard to say good-bye. We talk on the phone everyday in carpool line. I know we can still do that, but I will definitely miss her.
We met for dinner at Mi Cocina (one of our favorite places) and had a great time. I love hanging out w/her. It's so much fun to spend time together and focus on us and our lives and be friends :)
Someone took this picture for us w/my phone. I think they were a little tooooo close to us : ) Total blow out, but still cute.
Update, May 1, 2011: They aren't moving! They've decided to stay here afterall. They did sell their house - but bought another. They are happy to be staying.
No comments:
Post a Comment