Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mommy's away - XBOX in charge??

Last night, I went to see my friend's band (as you see in the earlier post) and Daddy was in charge of the boys. So you know what that means, right? Yes, of course - no supervision. Daddy is on the xbox and the boys are left to do whatever they wish.

Well - they did something really special this time. It was pretty great.

THEY CUT THEIR HAIR! And not just a trim. They really cut it.

Here they are.....
Will didn't do so bad. He kinda jig jagged a little bit.


But Ben ... oh, Ben. He cut his all the way to his hairline. Nice, huh?


So, both will be getting haircuts today. And I will have to shave Ben's head almost. He's not real happy about it (or this picture). But what am I supposed to do? Can't send him to school (or out of the house) looking like that.

I guess next time I go out w/a friend - I will have to hide those xbox controllers. Thanks Daddy!

No comments: