


I took Andy to the mall today (July 14) to buy him his first pair of walking shoes. I have some shoes that friends have given me - but he had to have his own first pair. I bought both Ben & Will tennis shoes for their first pair. But I thought that I wanted something different for Andy - something more him. I found these cute little summer sandals and they are just perfect. He's so excited to put them on and he walks great in them.
After we bought his shoes - we went to the play area and we played for abit. It was his first time in the play area and he really enjoyed himself. It was a great day of fun for he and I. I got to spend a few hours alone with my baby while Ben & Will were at VBS. It was sweet, precious time. He's the greatest and he fills me with so much joy. I'm thankful and greatful for him at that same time. His smile is so radiant that he affects anyone who comes into his path. His joy is so innocent. I know that he loves me when he says "ug" and puts his little arms around me and squeezes me as hard as he can and slobers all over my face. I just love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment