Friday, July 11, 2008

My cup runneth over

It's 11:22 on Friday morning and Andy is still asleep (from last night). He went to bed at 8:30pm. For the last month and a half he's been sleeping until 10 and sometimes 11 every morning. He still takes a 2 hour nap and goes to bed at 8pm. I know ... you hate me. But seriously, I really need it. I feel alittle overwhelmed with all that I have to do.

Tomorrow, David leaves for Myrtle for his annual trip with his friends. He'll be gone for 7 days. Although, we'll miss him - I'm actually looking forward to the time. Since he's been working from home the last year - we haven't had much time apart. You know the saying - 'distance makes the heart grow founder.' I'm really looking forward to this time alone - even w/the kids. I've got a lot on my to do list and I hope to accomplish most all of it. I may be alittle tired at the end of the week - but hopefully I'll feel a little better and alittle less overwhelmed. My plans for the week are to organize our front room (technically a dining room - but our junk room); paint the front door (lots of crayon marks from Will using it as his canvas); Finish putting away my laundry; clean up my room/bathroom; and maybe even get alittle painting done. So - wish me luck!

I also have some playdates planned with some girlfriends - I'm really looking forward to that. Should be a good week.

I'm also alittle behind on my blogging. I hope to get caught up with this as well. I've joined facebook too. Not sure why I haven't before - maybe because it's just one more thing to have to check.

No comments: