We were scheduled to have Will's birthday party this weekend - but once again, we'll be rescheduling it. If you remember from my earlier post - Will, Ben and I caught a virus from wetzone. Or more so a parasite - it's called cryptosporidium. It is contracted through the water.
I spoke with the heatlh inspector yesterday and he informed me that once the symptoms had stopped - Will could not go into any pools for 2 weeks, b/c the parasite can still live and secrete through his body. Yeah - I know .... gross! So - the wateslide we had planned for Will's party on Saturday - not a good idea.
Not to mention he's still sick. So - I've canceled the party and I'll reschedule something in a few weeks when he's better.
My boys both missed a soccer camp (which hopefully I can get the money back) - if not, I will be collecting it from the city. They should also pay for my carpet to be cleaned that was soiled, my babysitter I had to pay to come watch my kids.
We have been dealing with this since July 16 and he's still not better.
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment