Monday, July 14, 2008

Will's birthday invite


Will is turning 4 this month and for his birthday - he wanted a motorcycle theme. Of course - what else would a child want who is completely obsessed with motorcycles. He LOVES them!

For his invite, I really wanted to stick with his theme. We have a neighbor across the street who has a motorcycle. I asked him if he would let us borrow it (him driving it of course) and he was completely game (for beer, of course). We drove up to the lake, picked up a spot and sat Will on the motorcycle. It took us awhile to get just the right look from him. This one is not my absolute favorite - but it was David's. I thought it came out beautifully. Will was so very proud of it.

His party is on the 26th and should be a lot of fun. We are borrowing a waterslide from a friend and we'll have food and cake and ice-cream. It will be a lot of fun for the kids. Maybe miserable for the parents since it will be 100 degrees outside. But I think it should be a lot of fun. Needless to say, Will is beside himself. He can't wait for his party ..... and don't forget the presents. See you all there!

No comments: