Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great minds think alike!


Today (July 15), I had my babysitter come and watch the boys so I could have a few hours of rest. David is in Myrtle this week, so I don't have my wonderful husband here to help me. I didn't really know what was on my agenda - just wanted a little free time. My cousin called and wanted to take me to lunch. Perfect timing! I ran a few errons and then met her at Chili's for lunch. I walked in and behold she was wearing the same shirt as I (which she actually bought for me). We were twinkies! And of course she looked much better in it! Darn her! I've lost 40 pounds, still 30 to go... soon, soon - I'll be there.
So back to the story, we use to dress the same in our younger years - but haven't in sometime. It was quite the coincidence that we dressed alike with no planning. We each thought 'what if' but thought 'not a chance.' I guess we do think alike. I do have a sister, whom I love, but Sherri has been more like a sister than a cousin in my life. Everyone thought our matching shirts was funny - although Sherri was alittle embarrased. Me - embarrassed, not so much. Not much embarrasses me.

No comments: