
David left for his annual golf trip with the guys on Saturday, July 12. He's been waiting awhile and gearing up for it. He was pretty excited to be able to hang out with his buddies. Ben was pretty excited for his daddy too. When he woke up Saturday morning, he asked where daddy was. I told him he had left for Myrtle. He got a big smile on his face and said "he's going to win the trophy for me." Hopefully David has his eye on the prize and not his beer and brings home the trophy for Ben. Ben would be so proud!
Now with David gone, that leaves me and the boys to figure out how we'll entertain ourselves. My goal is to clean, organize, clean, organize. I have so much to do and I want to get it done. I'd like David to come home to a clean, un-cluttered, well organized house. I know the cluttered house stresses him out - as it does me - and I'd like to have him come home, walk in the door and sigh of breath of relief.
Whose that in the picture behind the trophy? Ben Hogan of course - the legend Ben was named after!



No comments:
Post a Comment