Ben and I went and saw this movie with my girlfriend, Angie, and her son, Jared. We had a great time. Had a great lunch beforehand. We got to the movies - grabbed some seats, and waited for the movie to start. We waited through 20 minutes of commericals. Really - these are 6 year olds! Do they really think 20 minutes of pointless commercials is going to keep their attention? Finally ... the movie started. We watched and waited, watched and waited ... for something - something good to happen, and nothing did. I think the last 20 minutes of the show were cute. They could of skipped through the first 1 1/2 hours in 20 minutes and made this a tv show. That probably would have been better. Angie and I just kept looking at each other and wondering when one of the kids would be ready to go. After 45 minutes or so the boys were done. We made them stick through it and we watched the movie through, but they both were very disappointed and so were we. My verdict - Don't see Wall-e!
No comments:
Post a Comment