Monday, July 7, 2008

A visitor from something not wanted - August 7

One night I heard my dog, Kuma, outside barking like I had never heard her bark before. I peeked out the back window and I thought I saw someone in the backyard. David was in bed ... so I went and woke him up. He was already awake because he heard her too. Kuma never barks like that. I went and opened the door alittle and peeked out again and it looked like something was near the back fence. David thought it was our neighbor behind us tormenting our dog (nice, huh?). David was brave... got a little closer and here's what he found. Yikes! Looking at this picture creeps me out. It's amazing that it got on our fence - and what was it looking for? We live in the middle of our neighborhood w/connecting fences (front entry garages). Creepy!

No comments: