
I was looking through Eric & Erica's facebook and I came across this picture of Tess. Not sure if you all know the story of her. She belonged to my friend Cristi who died in 2001. I adopted her when Cristi died and she came to live with Eric and I (we were rommates at the time). When David and I built the house we live in now - I brought Kuma, Katy (she died last year of cancer) & Tony (also Cristi's dog. he died 3 years ago from cancer) with me. Eric kept his dog Cody and Tess. That was almost 6 years ago and Tess still lives with him. I would LOVE to bring her here. Looking at her reminds me of the good memories I had with Cristi and gives me so much peace. Unfortunately, when Eric and I still lived together - my dog Kuma put a hole in Tess' hip. Yes .... a hole! Tess is 3x's Kuma's side - but wouldn't stand up for herself towards Kuma. We had to keep them separated and now I can't bring Tess home with me. I'm sad - because I love her dearly. I don't get the chance to see her very often because I don't get over to Eric's too much. She is the greatest dog and when she smiles at me - I know Cristi is smiling back at me.



No comments:
Post a Comment