Thursday, June 5, 2008

And our summer begins - Day 1

I decided that everyday during the summer I would take photos of what we did. And at the end of the summer - the boys and I will make a collage and talk about what we did during the summer. I think it will be a great way to remember our summers and to enjoy them too.

Today, my plan was to clean house and go to the gym. I completed half of that. I cleaned a little - but we didn't make it to the gym. The boys got invited next door to our neighbors house to swim. They swam for 6 hours, and had a great time. Pools are awesome. Such good exercise and it wipes them out so they go to bed early and sleep soundly.

I snapped a few photos of the kids playing. The 3 neighbors kids, and then a boy from down the street and then Ben, Will & Andy. Andy doesn't actually swim - just plays in the puddles around the pool and in the fountain pool. It was great fun for them all.







No comments: