So ... I've been thinking, contemplating starting a blog. I mean - why not? Everyone whose anyone either has a blog, a myspace or a facebook page - or all three. My friends keep telling me I'm not cool if I don't have a myspace, after all I just have email.
So today - David started this blog for me and added the first photo. I'm not particularly fond of that photo - I think it's a bad angle for me. But it depicts what our family is - we are a unity, but it's a little nutty in our house. With three boys, life wouldn't be anything other than complete chaos. But it's great chaos and it's ours and we are so thankful for it.
So - thanks to my husband ... I now have a place to write, add photos and keep my family and friends updated about our lives. And if for nothing else - it's a place for me to post and keep treasured memories so that I won't forget them.
I hope you enjoy and let me apologize in advance if I ramble (like now).
Kate
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment