Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 5 at our gym's pool




Day 5 is June 11, 2008. I made an early morning water aerobics class which was torture for my muscles after Monday's barbell class. But it was great to get a chance to workout. The boys were all still sleeping when I left (although awake when I got home) - and since David is permanently working from home, it works out nice for me on occassion to be able to go to the gym alone.

We went back to the gym in the afternoon and met some friends. I actually only took a few pictures for some reason. Not real sure why. Maybe Will wasn't around, or the other kids had left. But I got some cute pictures of Ben swimming in the water.

Then of course on our way in/out of the gym, the boys must always go by the motorcyle parking and look at the motorcyles. Will is obessed and I think Ben is acquiring a love for them too. Both hope to one day own one - I hope they grow out of it.

No comments: