Thursday, June 5, 2008

Where should I start

Now that I'm a blogger - I think I'm a little addicted, sort of like craigslist. My best girlfriend got me hooked on that (thank you Dena) - but that's a different story.

Today is the first day of summer (officially for my boys). It's 9am - Will is awake (of course); the hubby went into the office today (maybe he'll actually get some work done); Ben is asleep (he remembers me telling him yesterday if he got up for his last day of school that he could stay up as late as he wanted b/c it was summer. Little did he know that was a ploy to get him out of bed. Of course - last night he was up until 11pm. Yikes!); and Andy is still asleep as well (the last week he's been sleeping until 10 or 11 everyday (yea me!). I'm certain it's a growth spurt and soon he'll go back to waking up at 7am). Not a lot of plans for today - just going to clean house (it's so scarey), and maybe taking the boys to the gym so I can workout (yes - I'm working out ... I know hard to believe), and then they can swim. We'll see how the day actually goes - but hopefully I at least get some housework done.

Will needs clothes - I guess my blog is done...

No comments: