Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day ...

The boys and I got up and made breakfast for David. This is actually the first time I've made a 'real' breakfast for the guys. Normally David makes the eggs/bacon/biscuit meals. But it was a nice treat for David. He really appreciated it and had a great father's day. We didn't do a whole lot. David always watches the US Open on Father's Day - so that was the main thing that he did. Although I think David did play about 6 games of chess with Ben. He loves chess and plays many games a day with his daddy.





Then I went and met my dad and my brother, Christopher, for dinner. We had a great time. It was nice to be able to hang out with just my dad (normally my mom is with us). David and Andy stayed home and watched the Open.

No comments: