Friday, June 20, 2008

It's June 20th and Ben's 6!



When Ben woke up today, he was very excited because he knew it was his birthday and tonight would be his party. I had snuck in while he was asleep and put balloons around his bed and hung a banner that said 'Happy Birthday'. He was pretty excited when he woke up and saw the balloons and banner.
His theme for his party is a skateboarding theme. And that's sorta what he's into right now. He got the skateboard in the picture and some Tony Hawk skateboard toys. He was so excited by all that I did for his birthday to surprise him. I love seeing the joy and excitement in his eyes and on his face. It truly blesses me.
I'm still having a hard time believing that he's 6. Where does the time go? It just feels like yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital. My sweet little Ben Ben.

No comments: