Monday, June 9, 2008

My Big Camp Boy



I had to hurry home from my girls weekend b/c Ben had a meeting at our Church for his first camp. It's only a 2 day camp thankfully (I'm not quite ready for an overnight camp). It's going to be a lot of fun for him. It will be a great chance for him to have an opportunity to be around other Christian boys his age and to experience a camp environment. They are going to swim in the lake (which he's never done), swim in a big pool, play on big water slides, Bible time, eat a camp lunch (could be interesting) and really enjoy himself. He's certainly excited. I volunteered to help those two days (of course, you know me) - but unfortunately they don't have a spot for me and I couldn't be with him. Maybe I can sneak in as the camp photographer.... hmmm - maybe I can pull that off.

Here are a few pictures of he and I that I snapped from the meeting.

No comments: