Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 15 of summer



Today was a fun day. We went to a friend's house to swim. I got a sitter for the baby, so I was actually able to visit with my girlfriend, have adult conversation and let the older boys play. They swam for awhile and then decided that the Xbox was a lot more fun. Since we don't have one of those - Ben was thrilled to play as long as he was allowed. Here's a few photos from our day with our friends.

On the way home, I stopped by a local resale shop to look for soccer cleats for the boys (which I did not find). However, we did spot a really cool dirt bike bicycle. Will has had his eye on this dirt bike for months and months now. A few of the neighbor boys have it and he just stands there, watches and begs to ride. So, back to the resale shop... we walk in - and there is this dirt bike that he's been wanting forever. It's a great price - $25. I called my hubby - he said it was ok - definitely buy it. Will was so excited to ride it when we got home. We let him know it was his early birthday gift - which he is so thankful for. He kept saying "thank you for buying me this motorcycle mommy and daddy - I love it." He's so sweet and genuinly thankful for the things he gets. Here's a photo of him on his new dirt bike.

No comments: